Behavioral Health Services
2625 Zanker Road, Suite 101
San Jose, CA 95134
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. -5 p.m.
CalWORKS Behavioral Health/AOD Services is a multicultural Behavioral health and substance abuse program for CalWORKs participants that helps improve personal and family issues that may keep them from finding economic and emotional self-sufficiency. CalWORKs Behavioral Health/AOD Services is a program member of the Community Health Alliance.
- Individual counseling for participants and their families
- Substance abuse treatment
- Psychiatrist consultation
- Support and guidance to deal with personal and family relationship problems, especially domestic violence
- Women’s support groups
- Relaxation and meditation groups
- Parenting classes
- Vocational guidance to learn how to improve a career
- Coordination with other community resources to solve problems
Available to CalWORKs participants and for those who qualify to participate in the CalWORKs program.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All Catholic Charities volunteers are required to complete a background check and TB testing