Who are Refugees?
Refugees are individuals and families forced to flee their countries of origin due to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group, or a political group.
For over 40 years, Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County has been resettling refugees from all over the world to the South Bay.
What do we provide?
As part of the Refugee Resettlement process, we provide:
- Cash Assistance, furnishings, and essential needs
- Education Classes including, but not limited to: Vocational English as a Second Language, Computer Classes, Job training, Life Skills
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Case Management Services
How can I help?
We believe that helping our refugees rebuild their lives is a community effort. Partner with us to change a life:
- Provide Employment Opportunities
- Sponsor a newly arrived refugee family
For more information, please contact our Refugee Resettlement Program at: