Senior Program Manager - Children, Youth, and Family (2018-48)
Company: Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
Location: San Jose, CA
Status: Full Time
GENERAL NATURE OF POSITION: Serves as the Senior Program Manager for all Children, Youth, and Family behavioral health programs. Oversees and provides leadership to four Program Managers and their teams. Works closely with Division Director, Executive Team, and Program Managers to design and implement strategic plan, contract goals and obligations. Works closely with agency Quality Assurance team to oversee Santa Clara County Behavioral Health, Division and Program audits to ensure policy and procedure compliance. Attends Santa Clara County and other meetings to strengthen and nurture relationships and to communicate to appropriate agency team member’s necessary information. Provides clinical consultation, and may provide BBS clinical supervision throughout the Behavioral Health Division. May review and co-sign clinical documentation. Works with interdisciplinary treatment team and reports to the Division Director of Behavioral Health.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Oversees Children, Youth, and Family (CYF) Behavioral Health Programs and manages four CYF Program Managers.
• Works with Program Mangers and teams to attain contract goals and obligations.
• Works closely with Division Director and Executive Leadership to implement strategic plan.
• Works with agency Quality Assurance team to ensure Behavioral Health Division policies and procedures are followed and implemented.
• Works closely with external and internal partners to advance client care.
• Provides clinical supervision for licensed staff according to BBS standards.
• May review and co-signs clinical documentation
• Fosters program leadership and team’s professional growth.
• Performs related work and other duties as required.
Required and Preferred Education and Experience:
• Must be a Licensed PhD or Master’s degree in social work, human services, counseling or other behavioral science for LPHA status must be in good standing with State regulatory board.
• Be able to provide clinical supervision to unlicensed staff according to BBS standards.
• Ability to work with and lead diverse teams.
• Good oral and written English skills.
• Culturally competent communication skills.
• Ability to work well within a team environment.
• Experience with Children’s behavioral health a plus.
• Experience with CBT, MI and Seeking Safety a plus.
• Santa Clara County Department of Mental Health documentation experience preferred.
• Computer skills, Microsoft Office and web-based application.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds
• Valid California driver’s license and personal automobile.
• Liability insurance according to agency requirements.
• Must be able to pass DOJ clearances upon employment, facilitated by CCSCC.
• Must be able to pass DMV clearance.
• Have an NPI number.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. Because of a need to remain responsive to the needs of our clients and our Agency’s operations, responsibilities may be modified at any time.
TO APPLY: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 408-944-0276 attn: HR
Catholic Charities is a non-profit, non-discriminatory service organization and employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability. Persons seeking employment are entitled to freedom from harassment and retaliation and reasonable accommodation for qualified disabilities.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Job Code: 2018-48
Your Company Name