Therapist III (2017-134) Licensed
Company: Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
Status: Per Diem
GENERAL NATURE OF POSITION: The Restorative Justice Center helps our community’s most vulnerable residents heal their mental health and access various social supports to stabilize their lives for recovery and successful reintegration into the community. The Per Diem Therapist assists the center with comprehensive clinical assessments, treatment plans and individual and group therapy
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provides comprehensive client assessments and treatment plans as needed.
• Records services in Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
• Provide outreach activities at the Santa Clara County jails and occasional outreach activities to screen potential clients who have been referred through the Mental Health Department.
• May provide supervision to unlicensed staff working toward their hours
Required and Preferred Education and Experience:
• Licensed PhD, LCSW or MFT. Must be in good standing with State regulatory board.
• Comfort and experience working with low-income individuals with serious mental illness and ex-offender background.
• Ability to work with diverse populations.
• Good oral and written English skills.
• Experience with criminal justice system a plus.
• Santa Clara County Department of Mental Health documentation.
• Computer skills, Microsoft Office and web-based application.
• Have an NPI number.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. Because of a need to remain responsive to the needs of our clients and our Agency’s operations, responsibilities may be modified at any time.
TO APPLY: Please submit resume to email@example.com or via fax to 408-944-0276 attn: HR
Catholic Charities is a non-profit, non-discriminatory service organization and employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability. Persons seeking employment are entitled to freedom from harassment and retaliation and reasonable accommodation for qualified disabilities.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Job Code: 2017-134
Your Company Name