Kitchen Aid (2017-30)
Company: Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
Status: Full Time Temp
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Follow and maintain sanitary procedures, standards and policies to be followed in kitchen, dish room, and dining room.
2. Assist Cook in ALL areas as needed
3. Weigh or measure each menu item, when applicable, to serve as a model to food servers.
4. Make written notation on monthly menu of any substitutions, and daily food temperatures.
5. Attend volunteer/staff meetings and in-service trainings
6. Preparation and service of daily meal in accordance with contract standards
7. Record daily requisitions from freezer and storage on inventory sheet.
8. Support cook’s efforts in preventing any food waste.
9. Coordination of kitchen and dining area cleanup in accordance with site sanitary standards.
10. Any other tasks as assigned.
(Equivalent education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the job may be considered.)
Education: High School graduate or equivalent experience
Experience: Three years professional cooking experience
Required knowledge, skills & abilities: English language – spoken and written
Food Production Standards
Physical Requirements: Being able to stand for long periods of time. Able to lift 25lbs.
Working Conditions: Nutrition site environment; regular hours, heavy lifting.
Hours and other conditions: As required by job.
Job Code: 2017-30
Your Company Name