Thank you for helping 54,000 of our brothers and sisters last year. Their stories of struggle are moving, but so are their successes. Families make hard choices everyday between food or medicine, new school shoes or utility bills. But beyond their daily struggles, these families work hard to create better lives for themselves and their families.
Multiply Your Mercy: Your new or increased donation is matched dollar-for-dollar this year by our Board of Directors.
Poverty Alleviation = Help vulnerable people achieve stability and maintain dignity.
• 123,624 nourishing meals served to low-income seniors at Eastside Neighborhood Center and John XXIII Multi-Service Center
• 16,464 bags of groceries distributed to low-income seniors
• 63 formerly homeless individuals found permanent housing
• 743 low-income families housed in permanent affordable housing
Poverty Prevention = Disrupt the cycle of poverty through education.
• 2,735 children enrolled in our CORAL after-school literacy program
• 96% of those who attended improved their reading by one full grade level
Poverty Reduction = Create pathway to economic mobility and opportunity.
• 149 Job Placements
• 23 jobs created that generated $476,559 in income and benefits
• 29,682 hours of home health care provided by Catholic Charities social enterprise, Daybreak Cares started in 2012
Creating a life of opportunity through the following programs:
0-5 Children’s Education
Behavioral Health Services
Youth Centers & Family Services
|Senior Centers & Services
Immigration Legal Services
Job Skills Training & Placement
Refugee Resettlement & Foster Care
Your help is urgently needed and every gift makes a difference. Thank you!
Gregory R. Kepferle
Chief Executive Officer
Questions? Prefer to donate by phone? Contact Linda Pippin at 408.325.5125